1>>The assignment will be assessed using the following criteria:
- Does the submission include the file “SuperPower.java”?
- Does the file include a public class called “SuperPower”?
- Does the class include a public method called “main”?
- Is the “main” method static?
- Does the main method have a String assignment statement that uses “JOptionPane.showInputDialog”?
- Does the main method have a statement that uses “JOptionPane.showMessageDialog”?
- Does the program convert the String from “JOptionPane.showInputDialog” using the “toUpperCase” method?
- Does the submission include a screenshot that shows an Input dialog that asks, “What is your superpower?”
- Does the submission include a screenshot that shows a Message dialog stating “<power> TO THE RESCUE!”, where “<power>” is the input converted to upper case?
The Learning Journal is a tool for self-reflection on the learning process. The Learning Journal will be assessed by your instructor as part of your Final Grade.
Your learning journal entry must be a reflective statement that considers the following questions:
- Describe what you did. This does not mean that you copy and paste from what you have posted or the assignments you have prepared. You need to describe what you did and how you did it.
- Describe your reactions to what you did.
- Describe any feedback you received or any specific interactions you had. Discuss how they were helpful.
- Describe your feelings and attitudes.
- Describe what you learned.
Another set of questions to consider in your learning journal statement include:
- What surprised me or caused me to wonder?
- What happened that felt particularly challenging? Why was it challenging to me?
- What skills and knowledge do I recognize that I am gaining?
- What am I realizing about myself as a learner?
- In what ways am I able to apply the ideas and concepts gained to my own experience?
Finally, describe one important thing that you are thinking about in relation to the activity.
The Learning Journal entry should be a minimum of 400 words and not more than 750 words. Use APA citations and references if you use ideas from the readings or other sources.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"