Answer the following questions:
1. How deadly was the Spanish Flu, how many people were infected, and what facilitated its spread?
2. What did cities like San Francisco do to combat the Spanish Flu when the second wave arrived in October 1918?
3. Given mask manufacturing was limited in 1918, what was an alternative strategy in making masks available to
the public, and how did the end of WWI have an impact on mask production?
4. What evidence, even if anecdotal back in 1918, does the article cite to support the proposition that mask wearing
could check the spread of the Spanish Flu?
5. Given the current pandemic being a year old, do you think people are getting weary of wearing masks?
Should the government continue mandating the wearing of masks in public?
The essay is in file read if and asnwer the questiion