Behaviors exhibited by students are the result of a function, or a reason. In this assignment, you will explain the function of the target behavior you identified in Module 1. You also will collect data on the target behavior to understand its function.
- Create a Word document for your response.
- Use APA format to create a title page, references page, and in-text citations.
- Write a three-page paper (not including the title and references pages), including an introduction and conclusion.
- As an introduction, define the target behavior you identified in Module 1.
- Identify the early childhood setting in which the observations and data collection will occur and the time frame over which data will be collected.
- identify the person who will collect data on the target behavior.
- Use a frequency table to record the behavior as it occurs. Create and complete the table provided below in the Word document.
- Describe the function of the behavior, the antecedents and consequences of the behavior, and the time and settings in which the behavior is most likely to occur.
- As a conclusion, form a hypothesis about the target behavior
Functional Behavior Assessment Frequency Table
(Add more rows as needed)
Student (pseudonym) or Student Group:
Frequency (Use Tally Marks)
Additional Comments or Observations
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"