Choose at least two philosophers from this week’s readings and take notes on the readings. You must have at least 2.5 pages of words.
Words of Wisdom: Intro to Philosophy | OER Commons
Topics for the week
16. from the Hindu Bhagavad Gita
17. Teachings from Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha
20. N. American Tribal Tales
21. African Tales
47. Dalai Lama
Things you may want to include:
- make a distinction between concepts you understand and those you don’t
- show any concepts that are mind-blowing or mind-hurting (don’t worry–no one understands everything they read)
- explain why this philosopher is important
- connect these ideas to your life: can you incorporate these ideas to make your life better; do these ideas make you question, or do they clarify anything for you?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"