This assignment consists of two (3) sections: analysis and design document, a requirements document, and a project plan that is created through the use of MS Project. You must submit the three (3) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Read the article titled “TopBike” and complete this assignment. Note: The article in PDF format can be found in the online course shell.
Imagine that you, a systems architect leading a consulting team, are asked to perform a systems analysis and design to help TopBike implement a software system that can improve their profits and save costs.
Section 1: Analysis and Design Document
- Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
- Identify the business problems that TopBike has.
- Determine the analysis technique for this project and explain why.
- Determine the methodology for this project and explain why.
- Identify the roles (i.e., system analyst, developer) for the team and explain their responsibilities.
- Explain how to conduct requirements gathering sessions and determine the tools to use.
- Create the functional model, structural model, and behavioral model with class diagrams through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Create a design document with a data management layer.
- Draw a physical architecture diagram for the final solution through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. .
- Explain the human-interface design considerations.
- Explain the steps for developing test cases and describe how they help the overall project.
- Determine the change management process and post implementation strategy for the project and product.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
#Cis #Team #Analysis #Design #Document #Identify #business #problems
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"