Effective communication involves many components. We typically think of communication in terms of spoken words but often the most powerful messages are those that are unspoken. Please watch the “Power of Words” video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVY4DeAvnfI
In your initial post, please address the following:
- How did this video demonstrate the power of nonverbal communication studied in Unit 3?
- Describe an experience you had where you needed to rely on nonverbal communication to get an important point across. What did you find most challenging?
- How could a video like this promote the need for effective communication?
- How do facial cues and body language contribute to getting your message across? What examples did you see in the video?
- How can ineffective communication create or support stereotypes? Othering?
- Did this video change your core understanding of dialogue?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"