- For the attached data, find the multiple linear regression formula using X1 as the dependent variable and X2-X7 as the independent variables.
- Using whatever means necessary find the model of best fit and justify your choices.
- Determine what variables are significant at a sig. level of 10%.
- State what independent variable if any should be tested for interaction.
- Choose any two observed variables and calculate their residuals.
- What are the 4 assumptions about the error terms, (residuals) that need to be in order to perform multiple linear regression.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"