Decisions impact those we work with and those who are our customers. In Christianity, Proverbs 11:14 states, “Where there is no guidance, a people fall, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety” (English Standard Version). So, where does true wisdom come from? James 3:17 provides a spiritual perspective: “But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.” Consider the value of seeking spiritual wisdom that cannot fail.
- Review the material in the “Getting Started” section above, and read Proverbs 11:14 and James 3:17.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Discuss the value of seeking spiritual wisdom. Why is wisdom a relevant concept in our technology environment?
- How does your cultural or religious background impact your view of wisdom? Discuss how wisdom plays out in your daily life, at home and at work.
- Your paper should be 250 words in length.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"