- How does the you read break down the traditional stereotype and provide the reader with a different perspective of the person, community, or location?
- Each uses many rhetorical styles, such as narration, description, compare/contrast, definition, analysis, and so forth. Describe some of the rhetorical styles operating in the and provide examples to support your ideas.
- While the does not provide in-text citations or a works cited page, how does the use ethos to establish the credibility of the writer? Does the writer use author tags? What other techniques does the writer use to make its claims or points?
- What is the central message, theme, or thesis of the? Do you agree or disagree with these ideas? What is your opinion? Provide examples to support your opinion.
- Discuss what you learned from the that will assist you in writing
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"