In the context of this course, please address the issues/questions below for a firm/organization of your choice. When addressing the issues/questions, be sure to do so in the context of this course and your chosen firm/organization. Your primary sources of information should be no older than 2-3 years old.
Project will be graded on the points indicated below. Also, please find suggested page lengths for each section. There is no penalty if you write less or more.
- Provide a short background/history of the firm/organization. (10 pts) (1-2 pages)
- Discuss which strategic vision the firm/organization evidences. (6 pts) (1/2-1 page)
- Discuss which paradigm for creating value the firm/organization evidences. (6 pts) (1/2-1 page)
- Discuss the critical success factors and whether or not you believe that the
firm/organization shows evidence of success for these factors. (15 pts) (2-3 pages)
- From the material reviewed, explain whether the firm/organization shows
evidence in its operations/results of the perspectives of the balanced scorecard. (15 pts)
- Discuss which of the activities of the value chain are most important to the
firm/organization. (8 pts) (1-2 pages)
- Discuss the concept of customer delivered value in the context of the
firm/organization. (6 pts) (1/2-1 page)
- Discuss the cost of controlling quality and the cost of failing to control
quality in the context of the firm/organization. (8 pts) (1-2 pages)
- Discuss the firm/organization in the context of the Theory of Constraints. (6 pts) (1-2 pages)
- Conclusion, including degree to which organization incorporates concepts (10 pts) (1-2 pages)
- Quality of writing, including citing sources; and organization of project (10 pts)
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"