In this course, you have explored various concepts and principles related to public health, health law, health policy, finance, and risk management. You also learned how stakeholders and interest groups influence health policies and laws.
Now, it is time to reflect on how the key learnings from this course can be applied to your career. This assignment is a wonderful opportunity for you to review your own journey throughout this course. Specifically, think about how this course has helped shape your view on health policies and laws, as well as how stakeholders influence and are influenced by said health policies and laws.
Create a journal to reflect on the knowledge and skills you have gained in this course and how these may apply to your career.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Course Knowledge: Describe your overall experience in this course, including new information learned. Consider the following questions in your response:
- How has your perception of health policies and laws changed since beginning Module One?
- How has your perception of stakeholders’ influence on health policies and laws changed since beginning Module One?
- Career Growth: Describe how understanding health policies and laws can help further your career in healthcare. Consider the following questions in your response:
- How will you apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course to your career or to future courses in this program?
- Career Opportunities: Describe two potential career opportunities involving health policies and laws. Consider the following questions in your response:
- How would these two career opportunities help you reach your personal goals?
- Has your perception of your ideal healthcare job changed during this course? If so, how? If not, why not?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"