- Review the selected capstone project topic (Inadequate Data Storage Architectures) description attached.
- Your paper should use the Capstone Project Template(find in attachments).
- The final paper should be in the attached template format as follows:
- Paper introduction
- Problem statement/discussion
- Potential and proposed solutions
- Conclusion and cited references
- You may use the attached template and embed the outline into each section of the template. You need to include an outline bullet for each major and minor idea in each section
- A total of 10 or more references should be used in the paper.
- Each reference you intend to use in your project should have an annotation for the each item
- The paper should be about 20 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed. Any graphics or tables and references do not count toward page count.
- Make sure to use 7th edition APA where required. The paper should include credible references that are cited according to the 7th edition of APA. You may and should use research to develop your plans, but make sure to cite your sources. All written work should be your own.
- Please refer to the Capstone Project Guide (find in attachments) for specifics on what the paper needs to contain.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"