We are given a great responsibility when asked to manage. In Christianity, even God says we must take the responsibility seriously. 1 Corinthians 4:2 tells us, “A person who is put in charge as a manager must be faithful” (New Living Translation). Consider your definition of “faithful” from the perspective of your worldview. Why should we be “faithful” in carrying out our duties in managing? Consider the responsibility to others as you implement technology.
- Review the above section and read 1 Corinthians 4:2.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Discuss why there is a higher expectation of managers in general but even more so in the technology field.
- What adjustments do you need to make in your current management or leadership role to enhance your faithfulness to your employer, coworkers, or direct reports?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.
- In the second part of the final project, you will provide a SWOT analysis of the technology systems in use within the organization. SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. You may focus on just the strengths and weaknesses for the project.
- Every organization has some strengths that can be identified.
- Be sure to recognize the strengths and the success those strengths bring to the organization when considering mission and goals.
- However, the main purpose is to find weaknesses where recommendations can be made. Provide clear reasoning and justification for the weaknesses, as you will be using those when making the recommendations in the final paper.
- Article: Conducting a SWOT Analysis for Program Improvement
- PDF: SWOT Analysis – Partnership Program Plans – Table 2
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"