During a global health volunteer trip, you identified the need for a disease surveillance program targeting a preventable disease within a global population. You would like to create awareness about this need and propose a solution.
Select a preventable disease affecting a population and write a persuasive for the USAID.gov blog proposing a disease surveillance program.
- Introduce the topic and include a thesis statement (1 paragraph)
- Describe the preventable disease and population affected by the disease (1-2 paragraphs)
- Propose methods for a disease surveillance program within the population (up to 1 page)
- Suggest global health organizations that would be suited to launch the program (1-2 paragraphs)
- Explain how the program would be communicated to healthcare providers and communities (1-2 paragraphs)
This should be in APA format. Information should be supported by evidence from professional sources, published within the past five years.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"