Using the topic you chose (will share after accepting the bid), create a research design that would utilize qualitative research methods. Be specific in the type of design you will use (phenomenology, case study, or grounded theory). Include the following in your design:
- A problem statement
- A purpose statement
- 2 to 5 research questions (Make sure they will fit a qualitative method research design)
- A description of the data that will be collected
- A description of how the data will be analyzed
- How you will address credibility, transferability, dependability, and confirmability.
- Include 8 to 10 example interviews or focus group questions. Make sure they are open-ended.
- Discuss the differences in using a quantitative design vs a qualitative design.
- Develop a literature map of the studies on your topic. Include in the map the proposed study and draw lines from the proposed study to branches of studies in the map, so that a reader can easily see how yours will extend existing literature. You can also use a literature map template to assist you.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"