Utilizing the fictitious company Tag-It Corporation, prepare next year’s forecast with a pro forma income statement. Here is the current income statement for Tag-It:
Download the income statement.
Additionally, Tag-It’s CEO has predicted a 12% increase in total revenue next year. Utilizing the percentage of sales method, prepare a forecast for next year in the correct section on the Excel spreadsheet.
- The total revenue numbers over the past 4 years for Tag-It Corporation were as follows (values in millions):
- Determine whether you think Tag-It can hit the target of a 12% increase in sales next year.
Prepare a 5 page report that includes a pro forma forecast using the template provided and an analysis of Tag-It’s ability to hit the 12% increase in sales in a separate word document.
The use of 1 scholarly source (e.g., textbook, article from the CEC Library) is required.
Be sure to show your analysis in a table in a word document. Answer the questions above as part of your analysis. The assignment is 5 pages minimum. The analysis can be one page of the analysis.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"