Week 10 Assignment – Factors Affecting Marketing Strategy – Presentation
In Week 6 you evaluated how advertising affects consumer behavior. You also began examining factors affecting marketing strategy. In Week 8, you outlined a marketing strategy and pitched it to your Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Now, again as the marketing manager, use the product you selected in Week 6 to present a recommended advertising and brand messaging campaign strategy. You will be presenting your recommendations to your CMO and seeking approval to implement the advertising campaign. There may be additional research needed to support your recommended strategy. Compile your content into a PowerPoint presentation and subsequent video using Kaltura.
Synthesize the information from your previous assignments and create a video presentation recommending implementation of an advertising and brand messaging campaign. Use PowerPoint or other presentation software that includes slide notes. The presentation should be at least 12 slides and no more than 15 slides in length. Be sure to include a title slide and a slide for references. The video should be between 5 and 7 minutes long.
Incorporate feedback from previous assignments into your presentation. Your presentation should include the following:
- Introduction: Include a greeting, a purpose for the meeting, and goals of the meeting.
- Situation Analysis: Describe the effect the current product brand has on consumer behavior.
- Problem: Analyze the customer need the product is promoted to resolve. How is the product offering fully satisfying its target market’s needs? What is the product’s current competitive advantage? What needs to change to improve the product’s competitive performance?
- Alternatives: Evaluate what needs to be changed in the marketing mix to improve how the product appeals to the customer’s emotions. How does the marketing mix (product, price, place, and promotion) need to be revised to improve the product’s performance?
- Describe how consumer behavior will be affected by the target market strategy.
- Recommendation: Propose the marketing strategy for implementation.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation that includes graphics that are aligned to the information in the presentation and provide further illustration to the content. PowerPoint is presented in a professional manner using a narrative style. You may use graphics to improve the effectiveness of your presentation.
- Four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides. You may use sources from the previous assignments.
The video portion of this assignment can be completed by using Kaltura.
- Using Kaltura Express Capture from within your Kaltura Media Gallery, record yourself presenting your PowerPoint presentation. The video should be professional and must be at least 5 minutes but no more than 7 minutes in length.
- Upload your video to your Kaltura Media Gallery. Place the resulting URL link to your Kaltura video into a Word document.
- Submit these files to Blackboard:
- Your PowerPoint presentation, including slide notes.
- Your Word document containing the link to your video.
- For assistance using Kaltura:
- The Kaltura Media Gallery.
- Kaltura Capture Training Video.
- Kaltura Capture Screen and Webcam Recording Tool [PDF].
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"