You must address the following key topics in the presentation:
- List the financial statements and discuss how the statements are linked to the basic accounting equation.
- Re-trace the statements back to the accounting equation.
- Discuss the accounting methods used in the firm.
- How are they used within the firm and to what extent?
- Compare the last 2-3 years of financials and analyze the results.
- What areas stand out as significant in terms of losses, gains, and risk?
- Do you see any major shifts or trends in the financials year-to-year?
- If so, in what areas and by what amount? What does the profitability and the liquidity of the firm reflect?
- Was the company efficiently using its cash flow?
- How effectively did the firm leverage its debt? Is the firm too overly burdened with debt, or is it managing the debt responsibly?
- Based on your findings, in what areas could the firm improve its position?
- Does the firm’s future performance look bleak or positive based on your analysis?
- Include a conclusion slide and discuss two things you learned from this analysis. What parts of this analysis surprised you?
- Include a reference slide at the end. Speaker notes should be included for each slide (except title page, reference page, etc.).
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"