You need to address the following questions in your response:
- What, if any, health or mental health concerns do you see for both Margaret and Jenna? What areas of the health or mental health care system could assist the family? (3 points)
- Discuss one “health or mental health” ethical issue that would affect your client/case study based on the given information. (HINT: You need to reference the NASW Code of Ethics. Refer back to the early modules where ethical issues were discussed.) How would you discuss the ethical issue with your client and keep your personal values in check? (3 points)
- How can social support help the client cope with the addictive substance they are using? How would you advocate for your client to receive services to respond to the client’s use of substance (consider their racial and cultural background)? (3 points)
- How would you work with your client to address any current criminal justice system involvement or prevent any future criminal legal/justice issues? (2 points)
- What can social workers do about health/mental health/substance use/ criminal justice/veteran racial and ethnic disparities? Pick one of the areas mentioned, name the disparity and what social workers can do to address the racial and ethnic disparity. (3 points)
- What is one question that you have about your case study/client and its relation to this week’s module material? (1 point)
- Posts should be no less than 300 words and no more than 500 words.
- Thoroughly addresses the prompt,
- Adheres to due date
and Peer Reply
Please ensure that you respond to at least one peer in addition to your own post! Be sure to include critical thinking and thoughtful feedback in your response to ensure you earn the full amount of points in your post.
Your replies to peers are expected to encourage and extend the discussion as it relates to the prompt for this module. This can include things like asking open-ended (not yes/no) questions, making counter points, working together to agree or disagree with the course text and each other, etc.
Appropriate peer replies should not simply affirm or close the conversation. This can include things like asking yes/no questions or saying “great job” or “I like your answer” without additional substance.
- Peer responses are expected to be a minimum of 100 words.
- Substantive post – offers feedback, critique, follow-up, or advances the conversation
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"